About The China Export Specialists
Who are we?
- We are an Australian-based multinational company founded in 2014 dedicated to providing trade resources and mutual commercial opportunities to Australian and Chinese businesses alike.
- We have allied with over 50 companies to provide a conclusive collaboration platform.
- We specialize in promoting premium, quality products to China’s burgeoning middle-class.
What do we do?
- We provide transparency, simplicity and efficiency in creating connections between manufacturers, producers, investors and distributors.
- Building effective networks within the framework of bilateral government support through our direct overseas engagement.
- We specialize in guiding a company from its first, tentative steps into the Chinese market, through to potential viability.
Why do we do it?
- We look to solidify profitable long-term business relationships with rising suppliers as they look towards expansion.
- We wish to foster opportunities for prosperity and diversity between businesses in China and Australia.
- Stepping into any new market is a daunting task. We seek to mitigate the risks of new investment so as to allay preliminary fears and enable more businesses to prosper.
Take your business to the next level in China, with a helping hand from Ausmate.
Founded in 2014, and with the backing of combined decades of experience in export business consulting, Ausmate has connections with more than 50 companies across China to help you take advantage of Australia’s largest export market. Specialising in promoting premium and quality products to China’s every-growing middle class, we are here for you from the moment you are considering setting up business in China, right through to celebrating your business’s latest Chinese success story.
Expanding your business overseas can be always daunting, especially when that expansion takes it into a market worth more than $7.5 billion annually. That is why Ausmate`s team of Australian business consultants bring a transparent and efficient approach to developing business relationships in China, working alongside you every step of the way to maximise your success and avoid potential complications.
At Ausmate there is nothing we love more than seeing Australian businesses thrive overseas. That is why we have brought together a team is experienced in all aspects of the export market, from hosting multinational events and meetings to providing deep understandings of the Chinese market.
Our knowledgeable and well-regarded team are experts in helping you on every step of your business’ expansion into China, with experience in handling export logistics, customs requirements, and navigating local legal, cultural and governmental issues that are traps for the unwary. We’ve done this all countless times before, so you can be sure you won’t be making mistakes – you’ll be learning from where others went wrong.
When we talk about expanding your business’s horizons, we’re not just talking about traditional relationships. We are experts in helping you succeed on the largest E-commerce sites such as Alibaba, Taobao, JD, Tmall and 58Food.
At Ausmate, we’re not here to hold your hand the entire way – we’re here to help you springboard your business. We’re not just an intermediary though – we are committed to helping you build strong relations that help you do business in China on your terms with long-term firmly in mind.
Whether you’ve got questions, or you’re ready to expand your business into China, make sure you read more about our services, take a look at some of our recent successes, or get in touch with our team of experts today.