Key features to highlight and note about 58Food:
- It currently boasts over 11,000 established brands and 300,000 distributors through online and offline channels.
- Unique strategic sales and marketing features to serve the needs of a wide variety of potential clients and products.
- Over 150,000 products listed.
Clientele that can reap the benefits of our 58Food program:
- Clients that are directly and indirectly involved with the food and beverage industry.
- Confectionary, Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages, Diet Supplements, and other packed foods and beverages.
The 58Food program ensures value for your money by:
- Listing your products within an exclusive section of the finest imported Australian food and beverage.
- Scouting and putting you into contact with 2 bulk buyers a month minimum.
- Providing translation, negotiation and deal closing services.
- Assisting you in product clearance, documentation and freight handling.
- Establishing your products a Chinese webpage attached to the 58Food website.
- Brochure creating services.
- Analysing sales data and reporting sales feedback to you on a regular basis.
How do we plan to achieve this?
- Creating the store:
- Samples of the product in demand are sent to the buyer.
- Collection of product details (ingredients, uses and origin)
- Assistance with translation of information and making of brochures in Chinese.
- Buyer Selection/Vetting
- Promotion of products through social media to raise brand awareness among buyers.
- Based on trade records, buyers are carefully screened for selection.
- Interacting with interested buyers
- Ausmate acts as a mediator in the negotiations between the buyer and seller.
- The client is approached to make the final decision only upon confirmation of genuine interest.
- Trade assistance and collaboration
- Shipment of products is made easier by providing logistics support (e.g. Customs clearance assistance).
- 58 Food secures your investment by guaranteeing payment upon delivery of products.
- Long term Security
- Extensive feedback and strategies are discussed to develop long-term relations.
- Companies can focus on innovation, research and development whilst we manage all the aspects regarding the trades, ensuring a viable long-term strategy and partnership.